Trade care for the elderly for housing (Lake County Area)

Im trying to help my sister out who has lost her place to live. She was living with my father who is now in nursing home. She needs a place to live & could trade care for housing. She has done home health care for the elderly in the past & can help chores around the house & take them places. She might be able to pay some. MUst Be in East Cleveland, Euclid or Lake County Area If you know anyone that can help her please let me know.
Updated 5-Sep-2013
Viewed 0 times today, 16 in the last 30 days