More Filters
Part-time line cook needed at the Plymouth Elks. Looking for someone who will prepare awesome meals for our customers on Wednesday and Friday nights. Call Andy Snyder 574-876-8696
Similar
Hello! My name is Siti (25F) from Singapore. Non-smoker and fully vaccinated (Pfizer) as of July 29, 2021. Looking for a private bedroom in Queens but will consider other places if the price is right. Ideal move-in date Sept 1, 2021. Able to sign a 1-year lease. I work as a line cook and I have already secured a position in a restaurant in NYC. I start work in Sept 2021. Will mostly likely be w...
I work at bjs full time as a line cook at night, I get out really late sometimes passed 1am. I love to grill when I have time, I m reliable, responsible, outgoing, and honest. I also do CrossFit, you should try it! Its life changing!!. Budget $800 per month Accommodation for For myself Ready to move Now Looking to stay 12 months. Interested in teaming-up Contact Bessy, Cali
Looking for roommates to be in a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment in northwestern Brooklyn (Park Slope/South Slope would be most ideal!) Not too picky on amenities. I love to bake and cook, binge some netflix, read, and go out with friends. Looking forward to nights out, exploring our neighborhood and the city, and wine nights in! I m 25 and a teacher, I ll be starting at a school in Bensonhurst so I d...
I am a non-smoker. I am a clean person and probably will spend 95% of my time in my room. The other 5% will be cooking. I am a quiet person and always uses headphones. I am looking to move back to the Los Angeles area and has a job lined up and now looking for a roommate.. Budget $1,300 per month Accommodation for For myself Ready to move August 15. LGBT+ friendly Non-smoker Contact Vincent
I am looking for an unfurnished room in a shared house or apartment. My budget is $500-$700 per month. I am looking to move in soon, on July 30, if possible. I recently earned my PhD from the University of Iowa. I have been hired as a lecturer to teach three media studies courses at UVA this academic year. Proximity to the university or a bus line would be helpful. I m 41, male, straight, white...
While I am still working PT in my career, I also make lots of time for walking my dog, Jack, a sweetheart who is amiable and well-trained, cooking great food, writing personality profiles, reading the NYT, Atlantic Magazine. The New Yorker and various fiction from thrillers to junk paperbacks to non-fiction. A couple of years ago, I expanded my work to include a documentary I wrote and produced...
I will be in NYC finishing my last year of college. I'm looking for a room in a house/apt with shared living areas with minimal clutter. I am studying the arts, love cooking, wine, fashion and am pretty quiet (usually wearing ear pods). I think I've got a great see sense of humour. I already have a job lined up so won't be around too much to be annoying. Total budget: $1,200 monthly
James Patterson, Lee Child and Jodi Picoult fan who loves cooking, going to restaurants and eating vegan food. I grew up as a meat eater so am comfortable being around meat and fish. I am quiet and clean, enjoy reading and board games. I'm looking for a room to rent on the NYC subway line, approx 30 mins or less commute to midtown. Max rent $800, prefer all utilities included. Total budget: $65...
Hi, I am Rose. I am introverted but sweet. I like cooking, plants, anime, and origami (or others forms of art). I'd love to meet your pets if you have them. I don't have very many belongings and will keep the shared spaces clean - though I am not a maid and do not expect that from you either. I do appreciate an organized refrigerator. I might come with Vitamix so if that is something you apprec...
Hey! I m Maggie, a 23 year old line cook looking for a July 1 move in! I m up for a lease, month-to-month, or sublet opportunity. I am clean and considerate, and have really good credit! I love cooking, gardening, and ceramics!. Budget $1,000 per month Accommodation for For myself Ready to move August 1. LGBT+ friendly Non-smoker Contact Maggie
Your Listing Here
1 + ... Next >