By using the Service, you are agreeing to comply with the TOU. If you do not agree with the TOU you shall stop using the website immediately.
Claz.org acts as a venue to allow users who comply with Claz.org's policies to offer, sell and buy goods. Claz.org is not directly involved in the transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, Claz.org has no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items. Claz.org does not pre-screen users or the content or information provided by users. Claz.org cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. Consequently, Claz.org does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. Claz.org cannot guarantee the true identity, age, and nationality of a user. Claz.org encourages you to communicate directly with potential transaction partners through the tools available on the Site. You may also wish to consider using a third-party escrow service or services that provide additional user verification. You agree that Claz.org is a venue and as such is not responsible or liable for any content, for example, data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links posted by you, other users, or outside parties on Claz.org. You use the Claz.org service at your own risk.
2. ModificationsWe reserve the right, to change these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion. These modifications shall come in effect immediately upon posting them on the website. You hereby agree to review this agreement from on timely basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
3. Using Claz.orgYou will post in the appropriate category or area and will not do any of the following:
Posting a commercial ad on Claz is free of charge, just like posting a private ad. Respective laws for commercial dealers however are applicable in their country and/or area. The user is responsible for making him or herself familiar with these laws before posting a commercial ad on Claz.
4. ContentBy posting content on Claz.org you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content. (We need these rights to host and display your content). We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or of any party's rights.
The 3rd party Content available through the Service is completely independent of claz.org.
Your interactions with organizations and / or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
You shall make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
You agree that claz.org shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you accept that claz.org is under no obligation to become involved.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release claz.org, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
5. FeesCertain aspects of the Services may be provided for a fee. If you are a Client and elect to use a paid feature of the Services, you agree to the pricing and payment terms for the applicable Services, as we may update them from time to time. Any recurring charges are billed in advance of service. Claz.org may add new services and products for additional fees and charges, at any time in its sole discretion, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion upon notice.
6. RefundsYou may cancel your subscription to paid services at any time, pursuant to Section 5 above, and you accept that you will not receive a refund of pre-paid fees for such cancellation. In the event that Claz.org suspends, limits, conditions, or terminates your access to the Services and/or your account due to your material breach of this Agreement or any other agreement that you have with Claz.org, you understand and accept that you will not receive a refund for any unused time with respect to fees that you have pre-paid for a subscription plan, product or service, and to the extent that you have not paid the applicable fees, you will remain liable to pay Claz.org the entire fees due for the subscription, product or service, as applicable.
7. Copyright InfringementIf you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify claz.org Admin ("Agent") at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide our Agent with the following Notice:
a) Identify the material on the claz.org site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
b) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
c) A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
d) Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
e) Your electronic signature.
claz.org will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the the procedures outlined in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).
You further acknowledge and agree that claz.org may, at its sole discretion, preserve or disclose your your information, such as email addresses, IP addresses, timestamps, and other user information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process; enforce the TOU; respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; respond to claims that contact information (e.g. phone number, street address) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment; protect the rights, property, or personal safety of claz.org, its users or the general public.
9. Termination of ServiceYou agree that claz.org, in its sole discretion, has the right to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to the Service immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if we believe that you have acted inconsistently with the TOU. Further, you agree that claz.org shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination.
10. Disclaimer of Warrantiesclaz.org makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, and accepts no responsibility as to the suitability or accuracy of the information or advice found on this Web site. All information and other content on the Web site is subject to change without notice.
claz.org does not accept responsibility nor warrant as to the reliability or accuracy of any information found on this Web site and which is provided by any other person, company, organisation or business. Any links to other Web sites are provided by claz.org as a service to the user. Any linked Web sites are not under the control of claz.org. Consequently, claz.org is not responsible for the contents of such linked Web sites. claz.org makes no representation or warranties as to the truth or accuracy of information found on such linked Web sites.