USA American Eagle Bonds Insurance Agency LLC

If you start a new freight business, first, you need to register with the FMCSA to obtain your freight broker authority, which is quite simple. After you register, you have to get a freight broker bond (BMC-84) from a bond company and ensure your bond gets filed with the FMCSA. Basically, it is a sort of a guarantee by a party to pay a certain amount to other party, if the terms of contract are not met. You can consult USA American Eagle Bond Agency to get your freight broker license. USA American Eagle Bonds Insurance Agency LLC deal with any type of bonds and with freight broker bonds also. You also have to get your Unified Carrier Registration and also file the BOC-3 form with the FMCSA to designate process agents and is required to operate your brokerage. Address : 4121 E. Valley Auto Drive #104, Mesa, AZ 85026 Tel : 480-471-8466 Timing : Mon - Fri 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, Sat - Sun - Closed Website : Google Plus :,+AZ&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirjJvT_dzdAhXPfn0KHWNlC-cQ_AUIDigB