Gus was a foster kitten that came to our house early in his life. He is still an active and vibrant guy that needs a little extra love and care. He was diagnosed with IBD a couple of years ago and requires a little patience and special food to keep him in balance. He unfortunately does not get along with 1 of the adults in the house and acts out by going outside of his litterbox - when they wer...
Hi My name is Raccoon. I'm a cat on a mission: PARTY! I love to play and explore and test my limits. I'd love to play with you, but I can make a toy out of anything: pencils, post-it notes, potatoes. If you're looking for some laughs and someone to liven up the party, think about inviting me. Raccoon and Hitch were surrendered together, and will need to be adopted together. They have been waiti...
Hi! My name is Carlos. Do you seek attention? I do! If you also like petting, purrs, and paws kneading on your lap, I think we might have a LOT in common. I'm looking for someone who enjoys quiet times and togetherness. Could that someone be you? Carlos came in as a stray and has been waiting for his furever home since 5/22/2019
Adopt Hitch a Black (Mostly) Domestic Short hair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in Lawrence, KS (25341354) shots current, spayed/neutered
Hi! My name is Toothless. I'm a cat who does everything in a big way. I not only like to be in the middle of things - I like to lead the parade. I'm an adventurous cat, but I'll still make plenty of time to show you my affectionate side. I'm the demonstrative type, you might say. Want a cat who's brimming with confidence? That's me. Toothless was surrendered the our shelter and has been waiting...
I m a cool-looking kitty and I know it. The best thing about looking so nice? People always want to snuggle with me!
Adopt Attractive a Black (Mostly) Domestic Short hair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in Lawrence, KS (25317174) shots current, spayed/neutered
Just like my namesake, I'm a pretty wild guy. I love to prowl, run, jump, and yowl in the night. Theres nothing I cant climb, thanks to my extra toes. I'm looking for a few things in life, A great cat tree to scratch, room to run around, and a human to snuggle. Leopard was an owner surrender and has been waiting for his furever home since 5/19/2019 CA08
Adopt Puma a White Domestic Short hair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in Lawrence, KS (25302291) shots current, spayed/neutered
Adopt Dirk a All Black Domestic Short hair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in Lawrence, KS (25302279) spayed/neutered
Adopt Badger a All Black Domestic Short hair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in Lawrence, KS (25302281) spayed/neutered
I am bonded to my brother, Milo. We need to be adopted together! I've been looking for my fur-ever home since 5/18/19.
Adopt Aryn a Black (Mostly) Domestic Short hair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in Lawrence, KS (25304256) shots current, spayed/neutered
Adopt Bad Boy Roy a All Black Domestic Short hair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in Lawrence, KS (25302282) spayed/neutered
I am bonded to my brother, Blue. We would like to be adopted together! I have been looking for my fur-ever home since 5/18/19.
This very nice boy right here is Coal! If he could have things his way, he'd be curled up on your lap 90% of the time, and playing the other 10%. Did I mention he likes to high five? Coal would prefer a home where he's the center of attention and didn't have to share your affection with anyone else, but who can blame him? Coal was a transfer from another facility and has been waiting for his ne...
Adopt Dallas a All Black Domestic Short hair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in Lawrence, KS (25302297) shots current, spayed/neutered