Looking for Country House

Looking for a house in the country to rent. We will fix the place up for rental compensation. We are a mature couple with grown children. Looking for peace and quiet outside of the city. We are looking in Weld County around the Eaton area. Please call 617-955-4824 and ask for Deborah.
Updated 7-Sep-2014
Viewed 0 times today, 21 in the last 30 days