Tradesmen International is seeking experienced standing seam roofers for Barnwell, SC.
PAY: up to $20.00/hr. doe
DURATION: 1 month
PER DIEM: $70.00 per day if you qualify
HOURS:40-70 hours a week
DETAILS: purely commercial roofers with standing seam experience. They must be familiar with some of the following manufacturers, Butler, NBCI, VARCO PRUDEN &/or GEM, there are some others. Having Trapezoid structure experience is a plus; looking for high caliber skilled Standing Seam Roofers
Must have at least 4-5 years of commercial standing seam roofing experience, have OSHA, and be willing to take a 5 panel drug screen. There will be a skill test given, either verbally over the phone or in person before being considered for the project
Harness and Lanyards are a plus but not required.”
Must have 4+ years of experience
Must have own tools and PPE
Must have own transportation to job site
No mileage covered
If interested, please submit resume back for consideration
For more opportunities, please view the link www.tradesmen.jobs
Tradesmen International is seeking entry level Roofing Laborers to join our team. If you are a Roofer Helper eager to become a skilled Commercial Roofer by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have plenty of great entry level opportunities for Roofer Helpers that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
As an entry level Roofer you will work under the direct supervision of a qualified Journeyman Commercial Roofer learning to install different types of roofing systems such as: TPO, PVC, EPDM rubber, built-ups, Bitumen, metal and dura-last roofing.
• Checking to ensure that completed roofs are watertight
• Sweeping and cleaning roofs to prepare them for the application of new roofing materials
• Locating worn or torn areas in roofs
• Covering roofs with layers of roofing felt or asphalt strips before installing tile, slate, or composition materials
• Removing old roofing materials
• Unloading materials and tools from work trucks, and unrolling roofing as directed
• Placing tiles, nailing them to roof boards, and covering nail heads with roofing cement
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those Roofing Laborers that have exceptional abilities at their skill level, unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
• Eagerness and willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from qualified Journeyman Commercial Roofer
• Ability to comprehend, construct, and interpret diagrams, blueprints, and shop drawings for the task being done
• Experience working with equipment such as boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts,a plus
• Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
• High standard of integrity and professionalism
• Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
• Vacation Pay
• Health insurance
• Dental and vision plan
• Prescription drug plan
• Life insurance
• Short-term disability
• 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
• Incentive programs
• Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Click here to visit Tradesmen's full website.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/zyp67r5qyfwq3wx4