Office Assistant/Social Media Person for Niche Recruitment Firm
$16(New York City, NY)
We are a Midtown recruitment firm, in business for more than 35 years. We enjoy a great reputation and name recognition. We're small, total of 8 or so and maintain a casual environment. We require an Associates Degree and excellent communications skills, written included.
* Replying to E-mails (lots)
* Bringing Candidates in to the office (sourcing)
* Write effective ads and posts
* Find new resources for marketing and promotional purposes
* Run errands, IE: bank, post office, buying supplies, etc
* Filing and re-organizing office files
* Data entry of some sort
* Organize events. (Applicant drives ie. Continental Breakfast Mondays, Dunkin Donuts and Coffee)
* Receptionist duties, including picking up and redirecting phone calls, welcoming/helping candidates who come in to apply, taking messages.
* The occasional handling of Accounts Payable.
* Handling our various social media platforms.
* Be familiar with Facebook.
* Familiar with Facebook "Business Pages"
* Be familiar with LinkedIn
* Understand a business LinkedIn page
It's impossible to mention all responsibilities and tasks. We are a busy office which caters to a very unique clientele. We need someone smart....not only educated! Someone with ideas. This is an entry level position. We expect to train any new hire. This is definitely a great opportunity for a truly smart guy/gal to work hard and see great rewards. Besides learning about a great industry, there is great opportunity to grow with Greenhouse!
Resumes to: Chris@greenhousestaffing.com