NY CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY (718) 585-4444
Top Rated New York City Criminal Lawyer (718) 585-4444. Thirty Years Experience as a New York City Trial Lawyer.
Peter J. Schaffer is an experienced criminal defense lawyer with a successful track record of fighting for his clients. As one of the top New York City criminal defense lawyers, Peter J. Schaffer is committed to providing the highest level criminal defense at affordable prices
Peter J. Schaffer will:
- Work aggressively to have the charges dropped or reduced.
- Validate the accuracy of the interviews and information from all witnesses and the police.
- Provide the necessary experts to strengthen your defense.
- Validate the accuracy of the process for collecting evidence.
- Provide expert advice to you about your case and evaluate offers by the prosecution.
- Help you understand the full cost of pleading guilty.
- Prepare expert witnesses who will testify in your case.
- Provide expert advice about criminal laws, procedures and interpretations of statutes.
- Complete a pre-trial investigation.
- Prepare a legal defense if the case goes to trial.
Mr. Schaffer has appeared numerous times on The Nancy Grace Show on CNN Headline News, COURT TV, and "IN SESSION" on truTV as an expert commentator in criminal law and trial practice.
If you are facing a criminal charge or believe that you are the target of a criminal investigation in New York City, your freedom is at stake. You need to enlist an experienced, trustworthy New York City criminal defense attorney who can guide you through the complexities of the criminal process in New York City and protect your interests and rights. No one will fight for your freedom harder than New York City criminal lawyer Peter J. Schaffer. Need help? CALL ME NOW. (718) 585-4444
Peter J. Schaffer represents clients in every stage of the criminal process from investigation through appeal including:
- All New York Criminal Cases
- All Federal Criminal Cases
- DWI / DUI
- Arraignments / Police Lineups
- Traffic and Motor Vehicle Infractions and Violations
- Probation and Parole Violations and Revocation