Tradesmen International is currently seeking experienced commercial journeyman roofers for a project in Augusta, GA area.
MUST HAVE OSHA 10 before start project
HOTEL only covered on working days only - shared room
DURATION: 3-6+ months
40 hours a week
Job Description/Scope of Work: New construction building ; 2 layers of Insulation board being adhered to the concrete deck and a fully adhered PVC membrane as the roof system.
MUST pass background check, fingerprinting which is done on site
Must have own hard hat, eye protection, steel toed boots & gloves
Must have reliable transportation to and from job site every day
No mileage or per diem covered
If interested, please submit resume back for consideration
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have plenty of great opportunities for Roofer Helpers that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
As a Roofer you will be installing different types of roofing systems such as: TPO, PVC, EPDM rubber, built-ups, Bitumen, metal and dura-last roofing.
• Checking to ensure that completed roofs are watertight
• Sweeping and cleaning roofs to prepare them for the application of new roofing materials
• Locating worn or torn areas in roofs
• Covering roofs with layers of roofing felt or asphalt strips before installing tile, slate, or composition materials
• Removing old roofing materials
• Unloading materials and tools from work trucks, and unrolling roofing as directed
• Placing tiles, nailing them to roof boards, and covering nail heads with roofing cement
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those Roofing Laborers that have exceptional abilities at their skill level, unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
• Eagerness and willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from qualified Journeyman Commercial Roofer
• Ability to comprehend, construct, and interpret diagrams, blueprints, and shop drawings for the task being done
• Experience working with equipment such as boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts,a plus
• Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
• High standard of integrity and professionalism
• Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
• Vacation Pay
• Health insurance
• Dental and vision plan
• Prescription drug plan
• Life insurance
• Short-term disability
• 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
• Incentive programs
• Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Click here to visit Tradesmen's full website(http://www.tradesmeninternational.com/).
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/ngr753mqzmp3r26y