Property & Casualty Licensed Agent – Inbound Customer Service - -020S8
NEW : Want to set yourself apart? Schedule yourself for a fast-pass interview – Simply text “JOBS” to 303.327.9386.
Be appreciated for the knowledge and experience you have gained in the insurance industry. As a TTEC (formerly TeleTech) Property & Casualty Licensed Agent, you’ll be taking inbound calls and other member inquiries for one of the most highly-respected providers in the nation.
What you’ll experience in this career:
• Take inbound calls to answer queries from customers
• Ability to understand the members’ life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the member’s needs and facility the member’s financial security
• Follow all appropriate guidelines for the career, state, and company
• No cold calling
Experience you’ll need or want to be successful:
• Active Property and Casualty license; must remain compliant with licensing requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications
• 1 year experience multitasking in a Windows operating system computer environment
Our customer experience champions like you receive:
• Highly competitive pay of up to $14.50/hour (guaranteed base pay; non-commissions-based position)
• Paid product training
• Continuing education
• Career advancement opportunities
• Employee Rewards and Discounts
• And much, much more!
Veterans, military-spouses, and active guard and reserve encouraged to apply!
For more information on the TTEC experience, visit http://www.ttecjobs.com/ or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to experience the global conversation for yourself.
Insurance jobs, customer service, sales job, sales career, property and casualty insurance, P&C insurance, insurance call center, jobs for veterans, veteran jobs