Bi-Lingual Traditional Mexican,Spanish Catholic Wedding : Velo,Lasso y Arras by Padre Burgos
Mi Corazon es perfecto porque tu ceremonia aetas dentro de el.
The Latino community's BEST & HILARIOUS wedding officiant is Senior Pastor Tomas "Padre" Burgos of Calistoga Christian Center Church. Voted BEST Traditional Spanish Catholic: Velo, Lasso Y Arras Wedding Ceremony Clergy from the BAY AREA to BEVERLY HILLS!.
1. They're a Christian Church! that understand all the traditions and customs.
2. They are REAL CLERGY!.
3. They travel to your location anywhere in California*
4. They have all Spanish or Spanglish Ceremonies!
5. They specialize in Traditional Catholic Velo, Lasso & Arras ceremonies with Unity Candle
6. They are the favorites of Brides on a budget.
7. Second Marriages are OK!
TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC MEXICAN: VEIL, CORD & COINS CEREMONY PACKAGE: 450.00 Donation to Calistoga Christian Center Church.
A. Traditional Catholic/Christian or non denominational ceremony
B. They travel to YOUR location*
C. Ring Blessing Ceremony.
D. Veil, Cord & Coins Wedding Ceremony
E. Official Church Certificate of Marriage .
F. Family Blessing.
G. Certify and File your wedding license.
Calistoga Christian Center Church
Attn: Mexican Wedding Ministry
3104 "O" Street, Suite 278
Sacramento California 95816
More Photos: http://Www.John316weddings.com
Looking for a wedding photographer? We recommend The BEST BUDGET Wedding Photographer: http://www.roxannaburgosphotography.com