Affordable GAS Furnace Cleaning and Annual Tune Up --- SAVE$$$$ Oradell, NJ 07630, 07649(Oradell, NJ)
Image 1 of 1
Affordable GAS Furnace Cleaning and Annual Tune Up --- SAVE$$$$ Oradell, NJ 07630, 07649 Free Estimates
Gas Boilers, Central Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps, Compressors, Freon, Water Heaters.
Schedule Online and Save $ 5.00
COMPLETE GAS Furnace CLEANING and ANNUAL MAINTENANCE TUNE UP--$125.00
"$ 79. CASH SPECIAL" (limited time FALL season special)
Schedule ONLINE and SAVE $ 5.00
Vacuum blower motor
Clean and adjust all furnace safety devices
Inspect pilot and/or flame sensor
Clean and inspect burners
Inspect motors and if necessary lubricate moving parts
Clean and/or replace 1 standard filter as needed
Check furnace flue and venting for carbon monoxide leaks
Test for natural gas leaks around furnace
Check furnace blower compartment for cleanliness
Check furnace for proper cycling
Measure temperature variation on supply/return
Check and adjust thermostat if necessary
Check and if needed tighten all electrical connections
Inspect condensate line
Inspect condensate pump if applicable
Check for cleanliness of ductwork
Inspect fan belt tension if applicable
Check thermocouple if applicable
Test ignition system for proper operation
Measure furnace blower motor amperage and voltage
Test furnace safety and control circuits for proper operation
Make sure you call us for your heater tune up before the cold weather rush!
YEARLY NATURAL GAS/PROPANE TUNEUP/SAFETY INSPECTION FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS HEATING SYSTEM
WE SERVICE AND INSTALL ALL MAKES AND MODELS
WE ALSO SERVICE AND INSTALL: Furnaces, Boilers, Heat Pumps, Mini Splits, Gas Fireplaces, Chimney Liners, Attic Fans, Electronic Air Cleaners, Whole House Humidifiers, Hot Water Heaters, Generators, Whole House Water Filtration Systems, Ultra Violet Water Filtration, and more!
• Just like a vehicle tune-up, a heating system tune-up performed annually can minimize expensive breakdowns and help to maintain efficiency, which can wane over time.
• Even though your home feels comfortable, there may be unidentified heating system problems like dirt and corrosion that can increase your energy costs.
• Depending on your heating equipment a furnace tune-up may pay for itself many times over in energy savings alone.
• Manufacturers may require regular maintenance be performed to validate your furnace warranty.
• Properly-maintained heating and cooling equipment lasts longer, and may prevent more costly repairs down the road.
• Regular equipment tune-ups can identify and eliminate potential safety and health issues.
• New furnaces and boilers can operate at peak efficiencies, whereas, 10-15 year old equipment may waste 20-30% energy.
Central Air Conditioning Replacements
Gas Furnace and Boiler Replacements
Water Heater Replacements
We Service All Makes and Models of Heating & Central Air Conditioners
Areas We Service:
Upper Saddle River